How to recover from interrupted backup

I tested create-report with another smaller backup - it only allow me download zip with DB and text file with basic info about environment - I don’t think I need that anyway.

I’m confused. Previously you documented a failure when you tried to create a bug report. The option was the solution to what the error message (need to scroll it sideways) stated about the need to set the zip64 option.

Creating a bug report just says “Click the Download button and send the report to the Duplicati development team for further investigation.” which is what you’d do (if requested, I suppose) with the Commandline report. Although the database inside is called log-database.sqlite, it’s your database, sanitized some, e.g. for paths. By the way, I only used Commandline to keep zip64 out of my backups even though it’s supposed to be safe.

Presumably someone expert and armed with the right tools could study the issue in a way an exception can’t. Same seems like it holds true for logs. Some stuff is easier, e.g. did it Compact? Someone used to the usual rhythm of the backup could possibly notice an oddity in the log, especially at detailed levels, e.g. Information.

I’m happy that you seem to be in a relatively good position, but I’m not sure how the folks at #1183 are doing.