Hi, sorry for the late response. I had to wait several days for the little data that i had - cpu and hard drive were very active during this time. I have stopped using the program since this incident. Good luck
After letting the “recreating database” phase run for 5+ days, I went back to GUI and started the restore option all over again and this time it recovered all the files within 24 hours - i guess because it had already created a database.
Yes, this is what happens behind the scenes. If you just go “restore directly”, it will create the database but keep it temporary. If your browser session times out during this time, it will delete the temporary database requiring you to start over, which is why I recommend doing the database rebuild on the commandline if it takes a long time.