Handle many jobs

In the meantime I have 22 jobs. And so I realise that the handling of the jobs is annoying.

So I have some suggestions that would make the handling of more then 5-10 jobs easier:

• It would be great to be able to sort the jobs without export and import of the jsons.
  • Is would also be nice to see the queued jobs (so the next jobs that will come directly after the current running => jobs started with “run now and queued” and jobs in the queue because they are scheduled
  • And also a possibility to say “Pause Duplicati after the current running job” or “Pause Duplicati after stopping the current running job [after upload or immediately]”
  • Deletion of a job is not possible while a job is running. The delete is queued. Why? Edit of a job is not queued. The edit + save is done immediately.
  • Export all configurations (eg. in a ZIP-File) would be very, very great!
1 Like