FTP delete not atomic / verified / transactional (?)

Yes, it was interrupted. Which logs, the interruption itself isn’t particularly helpful. It just ends there. But I’m sure I’m going to see these error messages repeatedly in future, as I have been seeing the past. I can run debug run / provide database when yet another instance is in the same classic broken state. Before repairing, actually I took copy of the database and data before repair, yet it’s obvious that the repair just added the 541 byte empty files. I think we’ve discussed this matter over and over again, during past few years.

And as I guessed, I’ve got at least two instances right now in that error state again. → Because the program is systemically and logically broken. Yep, actually the number is three. Duh!

Off-topic, just in another project around one minute obvious bug fix too one week of more or less discussion in circles. Phew.

I’ve got debug (profiling) log, I can submit it privately, just in case it contains something not to be published. Sending … (edit) sent …

After this trivial (?) issue is fixed, then I think there’s only one serious issue to fix:

Btw. If debug log for this restore failing when everything is “good” I can also send debug log(s) obviously…