Fatal error: Detected non-empty blocksets with no associated blocks

@thomasp Did you have your logfile on during the 2nd, incremental that errored? Anything in there useful?

That OneDrive folder it complains about is hard to explain. You are still running with --snapshot-policy-on? Still running as a service? On both the initial and subsequent incremental runs? Then access to OneDrive should work. It looks like it works first time and not subsequent.

Notice the full path implies VSS is on (has VolumeShadowCopy in its name):

[\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy10\Users\Thoma\OneDrive\*]

Why can’t it access this file the 2nd time?

I also note that when you ran the database query on your previous db you did not get files in OneDrive but rather temp files. Also confusing.

Also I noted this in your log: System.IO.PathTooLongException. I don’t see a hint as to what that path was that was too long. Is there anything in the logfile near this?

EDIT: this appears to be a known bug with --usn-policy. See this post

@kaltiz privs can still be a backdoor issue if the files you’re backing up are open and/or changing during the backup. Duplicati provides advanced option --snapshot-policy=on to access open files and freeze them, but you need privs on windows and linux to use it.

Both @kaltiz and @thomasp(again), also, can you perform the steps listed in reply 3 and elaborated on in reply 6 and post your results?