Fastest way to start over?

I get lots of weird errors; I was trying to start a clean backup but even that is not working.

purge broken gives:

Found 5 commands but expected 1, commands: “s3s://tdqtoxehjljs_fqkihih-backup/?s3-server-name=objects-us-west-1.dream.io&s3-location-constraint=&s3-storage-class=&auth-username=TDqtoXehJLjs_FqKIHIh&auth-password=oQjcAbpexHYcGmlV5EerJVHI_kz8jeJ9y-6zA-Bx&accept-any-ssl-certificate=true” “C:\Users\jenge\Pictures” “C:\Users\jenge\Documents” "C:\Users\jenge\SourceCode" "C:\Users\jenge\Sites"

Return code: 200

could my config file be bad?

purge all fails because one orphaned file. Does that mean I have one extra file that should not be on the cloud?

Duplicati - 2.0.3.1_experimental_2018-03-16 running on windows 10 saving to dream objects. I connect to the cloud, I can rebuild database; and verify files. something from the logs:

Expected there to be a temporary fileset for synthetic filelist (16, duplicati-b00ad6ef960cc48af9cc9de81ca1a69c1.dblock.zip.aes), but none was found?

The exact file name is different each day. also some days its an index this time it was a block.

Ah ha! The problem was with dreamhost. The old dreamobjects west is closing and I can no longer write to it. I was supposed to be migrating to east. They no longer allow me to write to the old one.

I hope that you have changed your password by now, as it seems to be included plainly in your post.

that account wasn’t working when I posted it. besides the backups is the only thing on there. thanks for going through an old post though.