Failed to process path errors / moving .config folder

I’m running 2.0.4.5 beta installed from zip on Debian, backing up to Backblaze B2.

It’s a FANTASTIC cross-platform backup application. I ran Spideroak for a long time but was fed up with CPU use and it would frequently lose track of its db files filling up / and requiring a manual cleanup. I also tested cloudberry as a potential replacement, but the interface was half-baked.

My backups are completing successfully, but I receive 2 errors at each run:

2019-01-30 04:04:25 -06 - [ Warning -Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: /root/duplicati_logs/logfile.txt

2019-01-30 04:04:53 -06 - [ Warning -Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: /root/.config/Duplicati/90868589897770888975.sqlite-journal``

Based on another post on the forum, I believe these might be due to my backup including /root?

I can move the logfile somewhere else, but how can I move .config out of the /root folder? Or should I just setup a filter to exclude the .config folder?

I’m running headless, btw.

Excluding the 2 folders allows the backup to complete without errors.

Consider this resolved. Thanks.