Failed to process file duplicati-xxx.aes Invalid header marker

Hello,

I’ve installed the latest beta version: 2.0.6.3_beta_2021-06-17

By set up a new Configuration for backup, I always get failed to process file duplicati-xxx.aes Invalid header marker error. If I want to restore the backup, the errors went through to all backup files.

Also, some from similar previous issue topics, I’ve added some extra lines to the config:

backup-test-percentage

backup-test-samples

full-block-verification

full-remote-verification

but that didn’t fix the issue.

I’ve set up the configuration for WebDav (bitrix24) and also tried the intelligent backup setting.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum @askarian

Do you mean below, and error occurs with or without it? This is just a way to set retention:

Thanks for reading, but these aren’t fixes. They’re for verification, and intended to report errors.
Ideally, you’d get an idea of how many files are bad, but earlier the issue sounded pretty broad.
Commandline with The TEST command with all in Commandline arguments is another tool.

Or we can assume that there are lots of bad files, or maybe you have records of some names.

Do you have a WebDAV client that can download a sample bad file so you can take a look at it?
If not, you can Export As Command-line and copy the target URL from that to run a file get with
Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe. File should begin with the three letter sequence AES.

Ideally you’d use a hex editor, but even a text editor will probably show the AES part (if it’s there).

You can edit target URL to point to empty folder for Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTester.exe.
This will perform a fairly short sanity test of your destination. Maybe some clues will come out…