Failed: Previous volume not finished

Thanks for the additional information!

I didn’t see anything obviously incorrect in your backup configuration other than what looks like you may be trying to backup the DJCJCJDYKB.sqlite Duplicati file while running the backup that is trying to write to the file.

But since I think this normally shows up as a file read error I doubt it’s the cause of your specific issue.

However, if you’re up for doing a test you might want to try excluding this file from your backup job with a parameter such as --exclude="/Users/wgstarks/.config/Duplicati/DJCJCJDYKB.sqlite".

You might also want to consider shifting to a much smaller backup for testing purposes. You could either create a new backup or just updating your current one to have a smaller set of source files. If that works then you can gradually include more source files until it either works or the error comes back.

Unfortunately, that’s about as much as I can think of for this situation. Based on other topics with your new “inconsistency” error message, @kenkendk MIGHT be interested in a bug report…