Errors on successful backup

So this is a bit of an odd problem. I have 6 computers that backup to Backblaze B2 in one of our three buildings. Two days ago every PC running it in this building displayed the same 3 errors after the backup.

The errors are only at this location. I actually installed Duplicati and set it up to backup the same way on a new PC (Number 7) as a test, same 3 errors on a simple backup of 100 MB of files. So it leads me to believe it’s somehow network connection related. There have been no changes to our router or firewall but I rebooted them anyway with no change. Backup says completed successfully on local pc (with 3 errors) and reports to the duplicati-monitoring site as failed.

So if anyone can offer any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

My three errors are as follows.

• 2022-07-12 02:02:15 -04 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.TestHandler-FailedToProcessFile]: Failed to process file duplicati-20220712T060000Z.dlist.zip.aes
  • 2022-07-12 02:03:08 -04 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.TestHandler-FailedToProcessFile]: Failed to process file duplicati-i76afa96702c042dd9d193b0a6e79a9cb.dindex.zip.aes
  • 2022-07-12 02:04:01 -04 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.TestHandler-FailedToProcessFile]: Failed to process file duplicati-b32f31842f7b346fcb2c83c8358bff37b.dblock.zip.aes

“TestResults”: {
“MainOperation”: “Test”,
“VerificationsActualLength”: 3,
“Verifications”: [
{
“Key”: “duplicati-20220713T132112Z.dlist.zip.aes”,
“Value”: [
{
“Key”: “Error”,
“Value”: “The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.”
}
]
},
{
“Key”: “duplicati-i933f2b7b09cd4bd99076feb33aafbfee.dindex.zip.aes”,
{
“Value”: “The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.”
}
]
},
{
“Key”: “duplicati-b72a5b10ccb70452ebe733d347e6ca112.dblock.zip.aes”,
{
“Value”: “The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.”

Has anyone had this happen due to a network issue? Any ideas? I have narrowed down to the network. I actually carried one of the 7 PC’s that give the errors across the street and plugged it into the network here and it ran with no errors. I put it back in it’s original office and it errors again. We use Comcast Business. And our firewall and router have not had any changes made to them that would cause this. I am going to call them and see if they can help, but if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

Related: Backup failure ("Failed to Process"): what to do (and what causes failures like this)?

RESOLVED>>>
It turns out it was an issue with Backblaze, as it was suggested. I contacted them and a day later it was resolved. They did not acknowledge what they did to resolve it but all of a sudden the errors stopped.
So thanks for the help from everyone. And you guys were right, it was storage provider related :grinning: