Error while running a backup

Hi!
I was attempting to run a backup and got this error:

The database was attempted repaired, but the repair did not complete. This database may be 
incomplete and the backup process cannot continue. You may delete the local database and 
attempt to repair it again.

My backup database is on onecloud. I did not realise I have a local database. Where, what and how do I delete “local database”?
I should add, I tried and new data base also with the same result.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Dec

The database is not the backup, and wouldn’t likely be remote. It’s local info about the remote.
On the Destination screen, what Storage Type was used? Where can I get info on onecloud?

Can you clarify these seemingly conflicting statements? Was that a complete new backup?

Database management shows the buttons you have, if you want to work on current backup.
Because the history is still unclear, you might want to rename the old database then Repair.
If that doesn’t work, then at least your original complaining database will still be in existence.

Any idea what might have set this off? Do you backup often but it just did this unexpectedly?
Are you trying to get something going? Does “attempting to run a backup” imply past issue?

Firstly sorry for my tardy reply and yes my description left much to be desired.

I have now started from scratch

• delete all confiqurations - delete backup
    result: database removed

• created configuration
    Storage Type Microsoft onedrive v2
    Connection confirmed
    Backup: everyday
    Backup retention Smart backup retention
    save

• Run now
    result:
    Error while running drive d
    Found 6 remote files that are not recorded in local storage, please run repair

• Repair
    Result:
    Error while running drive d
    The database was attempted repaired, but the repair did not complete. This database may be
    incomplete and the repair process is not allowed to alter remote files as that could result in data
    loss.

• the last error repeats itself for every “Run now” I do

It would be terrific if you have a solution to my plite.
/Dubby