Error on purge-broken-files

I want to jump onto this as well.
I have some issues with a very large backup which I needed to stop while doing the initial backup.

This are the references to the existing posts

Now I ended up with the following error when rerunning the backup job

2018-06-11 13:25:17 +02 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler-CleanupMissingFileError]: Failed to perform cleanup for missing file: duplicati-b58bcb8fcefe141a2ba3a92aea3497758.dblock.zip.aes, message: Repair not possible, missing 582 blocks.
If you want to continue working with the database, you can use the "list-broken-files" and "purge-broken-files" commands to purge the missing data from the database and the remote storage.

I did a list-broke-files and purge-broken-files with and without the --no-backend-verification=true switch.

The results are quite strange
Log of Repair Action

Listing remote folder ...
Failed to perform cleanup for missing file: duplicati-b58bcb8fcefe141a2ba3a92aea3497758.dblock.zip.aes, message: Repair not possible, missing 582 blocks.
If you want to continue working with the database, you can use the "list-broken-files" and "purge-broken-files" commands to purge the missing data from the database and the remote storage. => Repair not possible, missing 582 blocks.
If you want to continue working with the database, you can use the "list-broken-files" and "purge-broken-files" commands to purge the missing data from the database and the remote storage.
Failed to perform cleanup for missing file: duplicati-ba740645c307f42bda0518ed10686ec33.dblock.zip.aes, message: Repair not possible, missing 592 blocks.
If you want to continue working with the database, you can use the "list-broken-files" and "purge-broken-files" commands to purge the missing data from the database and the remote storage. => Repair not possible, missing 592 blocks.
Failed to perform cleanup for missing file: duplicati-b9b2e00ea1bfd4c4eb94f1281203bb62b.dblock.zip.aes, message: Repair not possible, missing 569 blocks.
If you want to continue working with the database, you can use the "list-broken-files" and "purge-broken-files" commands to purge the missing data from the database and the remote storage. => Repair not possible, missing 569 blocks.

Log of List Action

[/opt/Qmono/bin] # 

Log of Purge Action

Found no broken filesets, but 0 missing remote files

Rerun Backup
At the moment I am doing a backup from the GUI the --no-backend-verification=true switch, but right now all I can see is

which confuses me once more.

Thanks for any hints.