Error backing up to OneDrive personal

Welcome to the forum @David_Sokolic

That is possibly the first half of it. The second half is Verifying backend files noticing a bad download.
Watching live log at About → Show log → Live log → Warning will get you a more detailed message.
If you’d rather not do a backup to get its post-backup verification, you can use Verify files button.

If you’re somewhat ambitious, you can get an Export As Command-line URL, edit to empty folder, run Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTester.exe awhile to see if OneDrive is able to handle this basic test.

OneDrive high levels of uploaded file corruption describes increasing ambitious diagnostics that I tried. Nobody had responded to my Feb 4 post asking if anyone else was seeing this, but possibly you are?
I’m reluctant to just ask for the file because there’s no telling what’s inside, if OneDrive is scrambling it.

If you think you may have some damaged files at the destination, you can sample more, or all of them.
The TEST command for example run from GUI Commandline would be one way to get a large sample.

When you identify a bad file (for example the one you named), you can also look at date, size, and try AES Crypt or Duplicati’s CLI SharpAESCrypt.exe to see if that file is in fact no longer possible to open.