Duplicati temp dup-xxxx files not being deleted

A follow-up on this issue, in case it’s useful/relevant.

Another backup today where an old fileset needed pruning and subsequent compacting.

Here’s the log entry for the summary:
Downloaded 158 file(s) with a total size of 7.24 GB, deleted 336 file(s) with a total size of 7.75 GB, and compacted to 82 file(s) with a size of 2.00 GB, which reduced storage by 254 file(s) and 5.75 GB

Found 2GB worth of 82 files in the temp directory, correlated by timestamp with the referred backup.

Version is 2.0.4.15_canary_2019-02-06.

Thanks. We were able to replicate the issue with temp files remaining after a compact operation (as well as a few other cases). We have a fix that is pending further testing and review.

I should have added in the previous post that my previous assumption that these files were being cleaned up is clearly wrong. The files I found today remain after the backup process has completed, without error.

Also, there’s 2 apparent file types.

One is around 40-50KB and contains a ‘manifest’ file and a ‘vol’ directory, which contains a file that was ‘PUT’ to the S3 backend (i.e. there was a PUT log entry). I find this strange; I was expecting this file to DELETE’d.

The other file is around ~50MB (using the default block-size in this backup) containing what looks to be file chunks (~100KB) and associated attribute files (containing JSON).

Ok, just saw your response as I was posting my 2nd.

Thanks.