Duplicati cant access from network

Hi Guys,
Usual stuff from me! About my 5th linux install and as usual I can’t get to log into duplicati from another PC on the network. I installed links on the server (nethserver 7.6) and I can see the duplicati page from there using localhost:8200. However if I try from another PC on the network I get connection refused.

if I query the service i get;
duplicati.service - Duplicati Backup software
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/duplicati.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: active (running) since Fri 2018-12-28 13:19:56 GMT; 23min ago
Main PID: 7545 (Main)
CGroup: /system.slice/duplicati.service
├─7545 /usr/bin/mono /usr/lib/duplicati/Duplicati.Server.exe --webservice-interface=any
└─7549 /usr/bin/mono-sgen /usr/lib/duplicati/Duplicati.Server.exe --webservice-interface=any

And I have stopped the firewall and still cant get access via a browser or trying via telnet to test the port is open.
It appears to be running on all interfaces.

I’m stuck. Please help.

Cheers.

You can confirm that at the network level with the netstat command showing 0.0.0.0:8200, for example:

$ netstat --tcp --listening --numeric
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State      
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8201            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN     
tcp        0      0 127.0.1.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN     
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN     
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:8200          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN     
tcp6       0      0 ::1:631                 :::*                    LISTEN     
$ 

however in my setup, I only have Duplicati listening on localhost (loopback adapter) 127.0.0.1. You want a 0.0.0.0:8200 I assume, similar to what I have on port 8201 using nc -l 8201. If telnet to 8201 from an external network location fails quickly on such a setup, then perhaps there’s still a firewall sending a reset. Slow failures (time-outs) could be due to a firewall not sending anything. Are you able to ping the system?

Hi, Thanks for the pointers.

I have now got it working. I’m not sure how as all I did was reboot the server and its running great.

For reference for anyone using centos or nethserver I used this excellent guide;

Cheers.