Duplicati 2 has stopped working

Hi,

I recently upgraded Duplicati to the latest version but keep getting this error:
“Duplicati has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.”

If I restart the Remote Desktop server on which Duplicati runs, it would work fine for a few days and then the error reappear. The cycle repeats. If I look in the Event Viewer log, the error reads like this:

Faulting application name: Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe, version: 2.0.4.15, time stamp: 0x5c5aed07
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.14393.2848, time stamp: 0x5c7f626e
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000034078
Faulting process id: 0x8668
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4deb68268dfac
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Duplicati\updates\2.0.4.15\Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 25bcbcc0-6d8d-4ae8-a437-8705c39dd264
Faulting package full name:

Application: Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Exception
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.Server…ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary`2<System.String,System.String>)
at Duplicati.Server.Program.RealMain(System.String)

Exception Info: System.Exception
at Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.UpdaterManager.RunMethod(System.Reflection.MethodInfo, System.String)
at Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.UpdaterManager+<>c__DisplayClass58_1.b__0()
at Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.UpdaterManager.WrapWithUpdater(Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.AutoUpdateStrategy, System.Action)
at Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.UpdaterManager.RunFromMostRecentSpawn(System.Reflection.MethodInfo, System.String, Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.AutoUpdateStrategy)
at Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.Program.Main(System.String)

Please advise what I should do next.

Thanks,
James Tong