Constant Warnings

Every time I complete a backup, it says it was successful but shows 2 warnings, which are:

2021-09-30 06:23:51 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-DeprecatedOption]: The option log-level is deprecated: Use the log-file-log-level and console-log-level options instead

2021-09-30 06:23:51 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-DeprecatedOption]: The option verbose is deprecated: Set a log-level for the desired output method instead

When I click on restore files, the same warning pops up on my screen like 5 times, but just directs me to the above same error messages. Any idea how to stop the constant warning pop ups?

Thank you in advance

Did someone give you a backup configuration or did you pick log-level and verbose yourself?
If your original Duplicati installation is very old, then the options shown would have been right.

Regardless, you can go to Options → Advanced options and do what the messages told you,
provided you really want extra logging. If you like default logging, just delete those two options.
If you were trying for verbose logging to file, get log-file-log-level from selector, set to Verbose.

1 Like