Connection lost

I get an error message “the connection to the server is lost, attempting again in 0.01 seconds”, looping all the time.
I would like to have a better information about: what server. Is it the local sqlite server, or the remote ftp server (backup destination)
No chance to stop this process, nor to show the log.
OS is: Windows7
Duplicati version is 2.0
I installed Duplicati in a Rdp-Session

You can go ahead and :heart: this suggestion:

No it is not the remote server, it is your local duplicati server.

Have you tried searching for “connection to server lost” on this forum?

Same issue.
Windows 7 64
If i start Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe locally it works fine.
But if i login over RDP then Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe process has killed. If i start it again it works up to one minute and then kills again.

Just to clarify, you’re saying that if you RDP to your machine then you get the “the connection to the server is lost” popup message for about 1 minute then Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe dies?

Have you tried running it from the command line, perhaps with the --verbose=true parameter so you can see extra detail about the error?

I start it from cmd.exe and it output:

c:\duplicati>Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe --verbose=true
c:\duplicati>Сервер запущен и слушает на 127.0.0.1, порт 8200

Необработанное исключение: Необработанное исключение: System.InvalidOperationException: Предпринята попытка перевести в конечное состояние задачу, которая уже выполнена.
   в System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1.SetResult(TResult result)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   в System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   в System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
System.InvalidOperationException: Предпринята попытка перевести в конечное состояние задачу, которая уже выполнена.
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   в System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

Необработанное исключение: System.InvalidOperationException: Предпринята попытка перевести в конечное состояние задачу, которая уже выполнена.

Необработанное исключение: System.InvalidOperationException: Предпринята попытка перевести в конечное состояние задачу, которая уже выполнена.

Sorry. I check this again from locally login and this problem persists.

Thanks for that test local login test - it helps remove one possible source of problems. Oh, and I edited your previous post by putting “~~~” around the command line results to make it easier to read.

It sounds like you’re having the same “An attempt was made to transition a task to a final state when it had already completed.” issue as another user. Please take a look at this post and see if it helps you:

A post was split to a new topic: Docker temp folder filling up