Common exclusions and inclusions from %APPDATA%

This is what I have tried:

• Adding a Exclude files whose name contains-filter with the value NTUSER.DAT, which resulted in a
    --exclude="[.*NTUSER.DAT.*[^\]]" command line parameter.
    ==> warning still comes

• Adding a Exclude file-filter with the value C:\Users\vegar\NTUSER.DAT, which resulted in a
    --exclude="C:\Users\vegar.vikan\NTUSER.DAT" command line parameter
    ==> warning is no longer there

• Adding a Exclude expression-filter with the value */NTUSER*, which resulted in a
    --exclude="*/NTUSER*" command line parameter
    ==> warning is there

• Adding a Exclude expression-filter with the value *\NTUSER*, which resulted in a
    --exclude="*\NTUSER*" command line parameter
    ==> warning is gone

So, when I say ā€˜warning is goneā€™ - what I really mean, is that it no longer appears as part of the visible list of warnings in the Warnings: [ ]-array in the end-report. I generally get about 95-96 warnings in each run, and I have not checked each and every one of them. Iā€™ve assumed the warnings will come in about the same order every timeā€¦

Nice set of tests and results.

I checked my custom filters set up before the standard Windows excludes existed and Iā€™ve got this one (which in theory works for Windows 98/ME/XP/2000 as well as Vista/7/8/10):
-[.:\\(Users|Documents and Settings)\\[^\\]*\\NTUSER.DAT]

As for why the built in filter isnā€™t doing the trick, Iā€™ll try and do some testing to see if I can figure out whatā€™s up.