Commandline.exe error

I’m a newbee, running Duplicati v2.05.111 on a Win7-laptop.

When testing a new configuration, after install
I created a backup-Job and testing my storage (Mega.nz) was succesfull.

But running the backup-job was NOT succesful, so I switched to commandline
but when running Duplicati.commandline.exe the result is an error.
See the screen display below:

-±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±
"C:\batch>“C:\Program Files\Duplicati 2\Duplicati.Commandline.exe” backup “mega://MEGA_BU?auth-username=emailaddress0gmail.com&auth-password=xxxxx” “Z:\BU202047FPSxdisk\X16file” --backup-name=BU --dbpath=“C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Duplicati\WHXLJWMCSZ.sqlite” --encryption-module=aes --compression-module=zip --dblock-size=50MB --passphrase=xxxxxxxxxx --keep-versions=1 --disable-module=console-password-input

Backup started at 4-12-2020 12:34:56

code = Busy (5), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007AF): database is locked
database is locked
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.ExtensionMethods.ExecuteScalarInt64(IDbCommand self, Boolean writeLog, String cmd, Int64 defaultvalue, Object values)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalDatabase…ctor(IDbConnection connection, String operation)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase…ctor(String path, Options options)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.d__20.MoveNext()
— End stacktracing from last location where exception occurred —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at CoCoL.ChannelExtensions.WaitForTaskOrThrow(Task task)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.b__0(BackupResults result)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String& paths, IFilter& filter, Action1 method) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Backup(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter) at Duplicati.CommandLine.Commands.Backup(TextWriter outwriter, Action1 setup, List1 args, Dictionary2 options, IFilter filter)
at Duplicati.CommandLine.Program.ParseCommandLine(TextWriter outwriter, Action1 setup, Boolean& verboseErrors, String[] args) at Duplicati.CommandLine.Program.RunCommandLine(TextWriter outwriter, TextWriter errwriter, Action1 setup, String args)

Any suggestion how to solve the error ?

So you first tried running the job from the web UI? Sounds like that job is still busy and has your database locked.

Correct, I first tried the Web UI and when that failed I tried the commandline.

And yes, seems that database is locked.
I did uninstall/install but this didnt solve the problem.
I found that data is a .sqlite file in the folder
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Duplicati
I couldnt delete/rename this file because it was locked.
So I did restart my laptop, now I could remove the .sqlite file and now a new install was possible.
Duplicati is now working !
So thanks for your response and suggestion.

Interesting, glad you got it working! In general I’d definitely recommend just using the Web UI and not command line. For most users it’s much simpler.