Backup to Azure failing with 403 on verification

Hey,

I’m getting the error below, computer was not running since Friday, but it worked fine for months. I’ve checked keys and my subscription and everything seems to be fine.

Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException: Serwer zdalny zwrócił błąd: (403) Zabronione. ---> System.Net.WebException: Serwer zdalny zwrócił błąd: (403) Zabronione.
w System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
w Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext)
--- Koniec śladu stosu wyjątków wewnętrznych ---
w Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager.List()
w Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.FilelistProcessor.RemoteListAnalysis(BackendManager backend, Options options, LocalDatabase database, IBackendWriter log, String protectedfile)
w Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.FilelistProcessor.VerifyRemoteList(BackendManager backend, Options options, LocalDatabase database, IBackendWriter log, String protectedfile)
w Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.PreBackupVerify(BackendManager backend, String protectedfile)
w Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.<RunAsync>d__20.MoveNext()
--- Koniec śladu stosu z poprzedniej lokalizacji, w której wystąpił wyjątek ---
w System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
w CoCoL.ChannelExtensions.WaitForTaskOrThrow(Task task)
w Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<Backup>b__0(BackupResults result)
w Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)
w Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Backup(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter)
w Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue)
Request Information
RequestID:e23ac1ef-201e-0005-2d8a-fb2ea7000000
RequestDate:Mon, 16 Mar 2020 12:00:53 GMT
StatusMessage:Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature.
ErrorCode:AuthenticationFailed
ErrorMessage:Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature.
RequestId:e23ac1ef-201e-0005-2d8a-fb2ea7000000
Time:2020-03-16T12:00:54.0466456Z

Welcome to the forum @migol

I don’t know why your Azure directory listing request began giving 403 all of a sudden. Did it clear up?
I know my Backblaze B2 account failed authentication for hours, but B2 seemingly fixed their problem.

If you want to test without backup, I think the “Test connection” button on destination screen is a list.

If you want to do serious manual exploring, there are a few command line tools but they’re hard to use.