Backup hangs at the end of Backup_ProcessingFiles

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to make a 63GB backup to Google Drive using duplicati (current latest beta version)
Near the end of the backup (around ~2000 files remaining, 2MB left) it gets stuck on a random small text file with the Backup_ProcessingFiles step, and does not continue. Hours and hours later it’ll time out and cancel the backup.

I’m running on the Docker image on Linux, and the USN stuff is off (it’s linux anyway so it shouldn’t matter)

Does anyone have any insight onto why it’s not working? Or maybe how I can get a logfile of why it times out? I’m pretty new at this.

Welcome to the forum!

Did this ever get “un stuck”?

To see what’s going on behind the scenes when Duplicati appears stuck, go to About -> Show log -> Live and set the dropdown to Verbose. You should see new entries appear fairly often. If not, you can set the dropdown to Profiling instead.

Let us know what you’re seeing there.

I got this error as well. I turned on Profiling, and it prints out a bunch of messages that start like this: “Starting - ExecuteNonQuery: UPDATE “Block” SET “VolumeID” = 7 WHERE “Hash” = …”
I think blocks are being calculated, but the main progress bar has not been updated to reflect that blocks are being created?