Backup - Detected non-empty blocksets with no associated blocks!

I did a bit more reading on some of the other posts with this error and I have found one commanlity, attempting to back up the C:\Users\username\ profile folder which includes AppData which obviously will contain running/locked files.

Specifically I have already seen mention of the Chrome folder errors as a precursor to this issue that I also have in the above attached log:

"2019-01-18 18:04:05 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: C:\\Users\\ArdieX\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Cache\\f_00b5bc", "2019-01-18 18:04:05 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: C:\\Users\\ArdieX\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Cache\\f_00b5bd", "2019-01-18 18:04:05 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: C:\\Users\\ArdieX\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Cache\\f_00b5be", "2019-01-18 18:04:05 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: C:\\Users\\ArdieX\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Cache\\f_00b5bf",

There was an SQL query provided in one of the other threads as well, when I execute it on my database I see two results (hashes modified).

1. |“212008”|“5433”|“En8JBIKjoSl4juwUV3Xcyw1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=”|
  2. |“212012”|“18618”|“pLuz0EW0bGEuF1c4edoP9ZPXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=”|

From here I’m not sure what to do or check or if there is even any feasible solution other than re-running my entire backup.

Thanks.