Automatic restoration of backups

Good afternoon!
I have some doubts, I have Duplicati installed on some servers, among them I have SQL, Hyper-v, FS … Well I had problem on a server that had a VM that was on a server Hyper-v 2016, had a history of 7 backup days, I needed to recover this VM and could not, every day I tried were having problems, so I decided to approve the backup in a more rustic way, restoring these backups and checking if everything is ok, my company is demanding it, but As I have several backups it is almost impossible to do this (approve each backup once a week). Would anyone have a .bat script that could make it high? The backup is on the network and access would be easy, but I need it to be simple, it restores and I check the result, remembering that I need to see the data only the backup log does not solve my problem, could be the last backup that had available, restored it complete.

Hello, i make script and works nice, now i can test backup easy, but one backup i cant recover in cmd

duplicati-20190802T210000Z.dlist.zip.aes - downloading (3,68 MB)… - decrypting … error: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Falha ao descriptografar dados (senha inválida?): Invalid password or corrupted data —> SharpAESCrypt.SharpAESCrypt+WrongPasswordException: Invalid password or corrupted data
em SharpAESCrypt.SharpAESCrypt.ReadEncryptionHeader(String password, Boolean skipFileSizeCheck)
em SharpAESCrypt.SharpAESCrypt…ctor(String password, Stream stream, OperationMode mode, Boolean skipFileSizeCheck)
em Duplicati.Library.Encryption.AESEncryption.Decrypt(Stream input)
em Duplicati.Library.Encryption.EncryptionBase.Decrypt(Stream input, Stream output)
— Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas —
em Duplicati.Library.Encryption.EncryptionBase.Decrypt(Stream input, Stream output)
em Duplicati.Library.Encryption.EncryptionBase.Decrypt(String inputfile, String outputfile)
em Duplicati.CommandLine.RecoveryTool.Download.Run(List1 args, Dictionary2 options, IFilter filter)

But if i try same password in GUI web works fine.

Just a guess - but does your password contain special characters that cmd may be parsing? Like a % character, for instance?

Good night! Yes that’s the problem, but I managed to get around using a shortcut, I created a shortcut with the command and called this shortcut by cmd

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DUPLICATI\Duplicati.CommandLine.RecoveryTool.exe" DOWNLOAD I:\DOWNLOAD\BC00003\DADOS R:\HOMOLOGACAO\BC00003\TEMP\DADOS --passphrase="XXXXXXXXXXX"

Yeah % characters are handled differently in batch files. If you decide you want to go back to a batch file, all you need to do is double-up your % character(s) in the password. cmd will translate it back to a single percent. As you can see quotes won’t cut it…

C:\Temp> type 1.cmd
@echo off
echo test%ing
echo "test%ing"
echo test%%ing

C:\Temp> 1.cmd
testing
"testing"
test%ing

Ohhhh, i will test this! Ty