Application Crashes (2.0.6.3)

It might need someone who’s good at reading Windows crash dumps. Anybody here able to do that?
Duplicati is written in C#, and so runs almost entirely as managed code under .NET Framework CLR.

One difference is that there the CLR survived long enough to report something about it:

Application: Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.UriFormatException

I think that’s the CLR. You can check yours with About → System info, e.g. mine reports

An interesting lead someone (especially if you know Windows well – I don’t) can check is:

“Exception code: 0xe0434352” in Google gets somewhere, and suggests a CLR problem.

FYI - This catch-all is easy to remember because “434352” is the ASCII for “CCR”. I saw that on MSDN video about debugging CLR.
Kevin S. Miller
Sep 16, 2021 at 20:45

Anybody want to try chasing down what CLR is complaining about (through native code)?

Whatever this is, it seems rare here. It might be environmental, or maybe system-specific.
Repair the .NET Framework might help, and there’s some other troubleshooting info near.

I think the library might just be reporting the CLR problem, but feel free to see if you agree.

Failing that, we can try general system diagnostics (as you suggest) or try to narrow down.

I’m almost certain that this is going to need some help to solve. Anybody who can, go for it.

If @samw is willing to attach a debugger, there’s a chance it will catch something at crash.
dnSpy is one I have used. If you need a newer version, beware that there have been fakes.