Another backup failed due to error Cannot find file

That’s TB, not GB? If TB, this is probably not an ordinary computer. How long does the backup take?

At what time of the backup does error occur? I’m guessing near ending, but I’ve never seen the issue.

From the temporary file path, I’d guess this is some sort of Windows OS. Is antivirus delete possible?

Some systems delete based on file age, but I think Linux is more likely, and I don’t know backup time.

What Duplicati version (visible at top of About → Changelog)?

Do you have other jobs that are working OK? If so, what’s different that might be related to the issue?

Please look in some successful jobs for this backup to see what "RetryAttempts" typically is finding. Assuming you’re on 2.0.5.1, this level of logging might require looking in Complete log in the job log.

Perhaps you could get a special log of it with Advanced options –log-file and –log-file-log-level=retry. Nobody’s ever shown anything except the ending, and sometimes a poor end is from earlier problems.

There’s one report that sounds like they set this to 1 in Advanced options, and it solved the problem:

–asynchronous-concurrent-upload-limit = 4
When performing asynchronous uploads, the maximum number of concurrent
uploads allowed. Set to zero to disable the limit.