[Solved] After importing configuration and running task is it ok to "Rapair"?

It’s not clear why in step 6 the job was deleted, then brought back in step 8 from the step 2 export, however the export and import only handle the configuration (and some metadata). The local database matching the destination files needs to be brought along with those files. A new job creates a new database, but you can put the old one into the new job like this, if you still have it. I think there’s a bug that prevents deletion when the job is deleted… In this case, that might help you out. I assume that old database and destination match.

Looking inside the exported config can find the old pathname in the “DBPath” line. With luck, it’s still around, and can be placed into the restored job to match the files at destination. Probably the destination was never changed due to the error on the backup, but Job --> Show log --> Remote will show you whether it changed. Seeing list is fine, put not so bad (but might be undone). Seeing a delete might mean destination is now damaged. If it’s not damaged, it’s usually possible to slowly recreate the database out of the destination files, however finding and installing a matching database from latest backup (step 5, I hope) is the preferred path.

1 Like