[2.0.3.5] Always warnings, but what is the warning?

Did you ever get a resolution to this error? I’m having the same issue. I have 3 backups running on my PC and each one gives me a warning every time it runs. I have that same ThreadAbortException.

I never had an issue but somehow my database became corrupt and I had to do some recreations/repairs to it and after that this warning started coming up. My post on the DB issues here

He is my error:

System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
   at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
   at System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, Int64 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
   at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
   at Duplicati.Server.EventPollNotify.Wait(Int64 eventId, Int32 milliseconds)
   at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.RequestInfo.LongPollCheck(EventPollNotify poller, Int64& id, Boolean& isError)
   at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.ServerState.GET(String key, RequestInfo info)
   at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTHandler.DoProcess(RequestInfo info, String method, String module, String key)

I also have this error too, not sure which one is triggering the warning because I only get one warning…

System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot write to a closed TextWriter.
   at System.IO.__Error.WriterClosed()
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
   at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTHandler.DoProcess(RequestInfo info, String method, String module, String key)