Scheduled backup not running at all

Thanks for the screenshot - here’s how I interpret it (though I could be wrong):

1. Duplicati.WindowsService.exe is the actual service that does the backup work

2. Duplicati.Server.exe Duplicati.WindowsService.exe is what actually starts the Duplicati.WindowsService.exe Duplication.Server.exe service and then pings it periodically to see if it’s still responding, if not then it restarts the service. (Note that this is checking for RESPONSE from the service, not just existence, so it’s really just making sure the service hasn’t hung - see Server Component (Duplicati.Server.exe) for more)

3. The TWO Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe client apps seem to be running under different user accounts (based on the width of the anonymized User Name

This makes me think the following POTENTIAL scenarios could be happening:

1. one or more client GUI is NOT connecting to the service but is using the same duplicati-server.sqlite as the service, so they’re both trying to hit the same DB at the same time
  2. the two client GUIs are using the same duplicati-server.sqlite, so they’re both trying to hit the same DB at the same time
  3. everything is correctly installed and cohabitating peacefully but you’ve got a backup job in each of the client GUIs that share the same --dbpath parameter and just MIGHT happen to overlap in run times

This is just a theory, but (unless you’re using parameters that somehow set custom ports) if you get the GUI on both port 8200 and 8300 then you’ve got either two GUIs or a service and a GUI running independantly.

I’d say a check of your Commandline exports for each backup job to ensure unique dbpath values would be worth doing.