Just Store --full-result?

Your best bet for now is to run the task as a command line with something like >C:\DuplicatiOutput.txt at the end of the line.

So if you are wanting the output of a backup job piped to a file, then I’d suggest using the “Export → As Command-line” feature to get a command line you can then add the above redirect to and run in a shell.

If it’s something else, such as a Compare, that you want then you’ll have to manually build the command line. It’s not difficult once you understand it, but getting there can be a bit of a pain.

Let us know what the specific command you’re looking to log is and maybe we can put a sample together for you.

It’s POSSIBLE (but I’ve not tested) that the Windows 10 bash shell will work with STDIN @Kahomono described.

I’m not going to disagree, but I will point out that the way to do what’s being asked for is to use the command line…which I’m pretty sure is what people used to rag on Linux about… :slight_smile:

Also, in case you didn’t catch it I’ve started a “Features” topic about getting a --stdout=<path> type advanced parameter added. :wink: